Fertility [Part 2]
An Ethan and Oliver Memory
A week came and went, and Oliver's period came to an end. He sat in bed feeling frustrated. As much time as Ethan spent making sure he was satisfied and happy... he just couldn't help feeling neglected. Oliver got out of bed, pulling his t-shirt off and sliding his panties off as he walked out of their bedroom to find Ethan. It was 4 am and he should have already been in bed with him, but instead, he found him watching a movie in the living room which was only dimly lite by the fireplace. Oliver formed a snarl with his lips and crossed his arms before audibly sighing loud enough to get his attention. Ethan turned around and blushed unsure why Oliver was standing there naked with an angry look on his face. "Um, ... " Ethan fumbled with words, before shaking his head and turning off the tv. "Ok, I get it... I'm sorry. I'll come to bed." He smiled as he embraced the naked boy, kissing him on the forehead. But Oliver wasn't having it as he pushed Ethan back into an armchair nearby that was cluttered with stuffed animals and romance novels. "I want something..." Oliver smirked as he straddled Ethan with carnal intent. He twisted and ground his body against Ethan's, his pussy warm against his lap. Something in his body was telling him it was time to try. Oliver leaned forward and nibbled Ethan's ear, and kissing his neck as he pulled off Ethan's green t-shirt. Ethan tilted his neck for Oliver, allowing him to bite him. The act always aroused them both further as it sent Ethan into a passion as he picked up Oliver and lay him on the couch, kissing him hungrily. Oliver's hand grasped at Ethan's bulge, wanting to just skip the foreplay and go right to the itch he needed scatch. "Who am I to deny you, hmm?" Ethan said as he pulled his hard cock out of his shorts and pushed Oliver legs against his chest. He forcefully slid his cock into Oliver's tight wet cunt and moaned heavily against him. They never used protection, as Oliver still desperately wanted another child. As distraught as they become over it, they still tried. Oliver held his legs tight to his chest as Ethan entered him again and again. Waves of pleasure washed over his body as he stared into Ethan's eyes. "I love you." Oliver cried between moans. The clock chimed at 6am when Ethan pumped his seed deep within Oliver, exhausted. "Oliver, I promise no matter what. Even if we never conceive again, I'll always love you." Ethan said kissing Oliver, unwilling to pull out. He wanted to stay there inside him as one forever.
Comments
Post a Comment