Nymph: Goddess of the Sea - Chapter 2

Nymph: Goddess of the Sea
A Movie Night Side Story

-2-
It took about a week before Oliver got the courage to visit Johnny. In the meantime, he visited the altar alone and offered himself under the moonlight.  The Sea seemed happy, for now. But he knew he needed to keep his part of the deal.  He tried to dress up nice, but a little slutty. He knew Johnny liked when he did and maybe it would be easier to sway him. When Johnny finally answered the door, he gave Oliver a rather dirty look before almost slamming the door in his face. "What do you want, Oliver? I thought we agreed to leave each other alone?"  He stammered as Oliver attempted to keep his attention. "I just... I missed you. I'm sorry for everything that happened. I know what we said and what we agreed to, but can't we still be friends?" Oliver looked at the floor in shame and then back at Johnny whose face didn't look all too thrilled. Yet He sighed and opened the door fully to let Oliver in. "Fine, let's talk. I was wondering how you were doing anyway." The two sat in the living room on the couch with the Tv switched on to some comedy performance. "So, How are you?" Johnny quietly asked, struggling to look at Oliver in the face. He had only known of Oliver's hospitalization but nothing else. "Do you really want to know? Because it's not been easy. When you rejected me and my desire for more, not long after I found out I was pregnant with your child. But the stress of our fight and my suicide attempt,... It caused me to miscarry." Oliver stared blankly at the floor, almost in tears again. But Johnny had the right to know even if he was still bitter. "I'm... so sorry Oliver. I didn't know. I only knew you ended up hospitalized and believe me I was worried. I still care about you. I just, we don't work together outside sexual chemistry." Johnny frowned and twisted his hands together in a manner that appeared as if he was stressed. Oliver moved to stand up but was grabbed before he could get far. Johnny pulled him into his lap and held him close. Oliver felt uncomfortable, but he was there for a reason. He had to move on, this was all part of the plan. Oliver let Johnny hold him, but he felt hands begin to wander. It made his skin tingle and his mind race. Oliver moaned quietly into the nape of Johnny's neck. "Oliver..." Johnny trailed off before grabbing Olivers face and bringing it to his kissing him. Oliver repositioned, straddling Johnny grinding his hips into him. "I need you..." Johnny mouthed before leaning Oliver back against the couch, groping his body roughly. "Don't stop" Oliver moaned digging his nails into Johnny's back. He could smell the erotic scent of Johnny's blood as he moaned deeper into his neck. Oliver kissed and licked at the exposed skin as Johnny fingered him roughly, making him want more. "Johnny, please... " Oliver begged, groping at Johnny's cock. Of course, who was Johnny to say no? He unzipped and buried his cock deep into Oliver's tight wet warm cunt. The sensation was too much for Oliver as he bit down on Johnny's neck. The shock made him thrust harder. Oliver let go, blood running down his lips as he moaned louder. Johnny wrapped his hands around Oliver's throat as he sped up. "You're too good Oliver... I missed this." He said leaning down closer. Picking up the pace again, he thrust harder into Oliver evoking louder and more guttural moans. He didn't want to pull out, Oliver felt so good wrapped around him. "Take me" Oliver whimpered and Johnny obliged spilling his seed deep within him. They both lay wrapped in each other arms for the next few hours, passed out and satisfied.

When Oliver came to, he was still on the couch, his skirt pushed up around his waist covered with a blanket. His legs felt sticky as he slid to sit up. "What happened..." He said to himself while looking around Johnny's trailer. He shook his head and got up to take a shower. He was sure Johnny wouldn't mind. He didn't seem to be around anyway. As he stood up, Johnny's load came sliding out and down his leg. "Ugh right... I left him fuck me." Oliver wasn't sure why he felt like he had a hangover. He hadn't been drinking. He had only come here to talk but, things escalated quickly. He couldn't help himself around Johnny. But Johnny didn't want the same life Oliver did. He had proven to be too wild for Johnny to handle. The parties, the drugs... everything lead to aggressive but passionate sex. Johnny just wanted a career and a family... to settle. Despite Oliver's attempts, they had to split. Johnny knew he would just break Oliver's heart if he kept him chained down to a sedentary life. Oliver was like an untamed Horse that needed space to run and do as he pleased and Johnny knew it just wouldn't work out in the end. But the sex they had, lingered on their minds for days. As Oliver made it into the bathroom he looked around a bit. "So, you moved on, huh?" Oliver muttered eyeing an open condom wrapper on the counter before turning on the shower. He sighed and slid out of his skirt and crop top, Johnny's cum still leaking down his leg. "Funny, I don't remember him using one with me..." He spat as he faced the shower. He wasn't sure if he should be upset or happy about coming to that realization. A knock came at the door before he could get in, leaving Oliver naked and cold. "What do you want?" Oliver asked through the closed door. "Oliver, last night was great and all, but you need to leave." Oliver bit his lip. It was happening again. "Can I just shower first?" Oliver started to shiver and began to feel used. "No, you need to leave, now." Johnny didn't sound too happy. Oliver turned off the shower and put his clothes back on before opening the door. "What the fuck, Johnny? Why are you kicking me out? I thought... aren't we at least still friends?" Oliver angrily cried, but without warning, Johnny pinned him to the bathroom door. Johnny just stared at him before placing his hands on either side of his face and kissing him. His hands roamed Olivers body again, pulling up his skirt to molest Oliver's vulva. Keeping him pinned, Johnny sank down in front of him and spreading his lips. "Just Shut up for once, will you?" Johnny said looking up at him before leaning forward to lick Oliver's exposed clit. "Fuck... " Oliver moaned, leaning hard back against the door. He was confused, he thought he was in trouble, but instead, he was being pleasured again. Johnny continued to lick and suckle at Oliver's clit while fingering him as Oliver's legs began to shake as he neared orgasm. "Johnny, please..." Oliver moaned pathetically, burying his hands in Johnny's short blonde hair as he was pushed over the edge. As Johnny pulled away, Oliver weakly stood panting above him. What in the world just happened? "Sorry Oliver, but you do need to leave. Look what you do to me? We can't be like this." Johnny said frowning, before kissing Oliver one last time. Oliver just looked at him, dumbfounded, before fixing his skirt. "I... maybe some other time." he stammered as he walked out the door. How did that go so badly, yet so well at the same time? Would Johnny follow him to the Altar after all that? What the hell just happened? Oliver's mind raced through everything as he made his way home.

Comments