Nymph: Goddess of the Sea - Chapter 3

Nymph: Goddess of the Sea
A Movie Night Side Story

-3-
Oliver spent the better part of the next week depressed, lonely, and in bed with his mind-twisting in upon itself wonder what to do next. He had to let go and move on. No matter how much Oliver loved Johnny, and how much Johnny loved him, some things were just not meant to be. Through tear-stained eyes, he sent Johnny a text asking if he wanted to do something that might help them both move on. One last hurrah somewhere special, where they could just let it all go. It was a few more days before anything became of that text as there was a knock at Oliver's front door. Oliver slowly rolled out of bed, his t-shirt rolled funny against his belly and panties sitting sideways. Adjusting himself, he made his way down from his loft bedroom to the door. "Johnny, what.. what are you doing here?" Oliver asked quickly, wiping away any evidence of tears he may have cried. "That text you sent me, what do you mean? I thought when you visited me, we had ended it. But here I am in front of you. What do you want from me?" Johnny said while staring at the text from Oliver. Oliver sighed and motioned for him to come in. "I think you should sit. This may take some time to explain." Trying his best, Oliver explained the Altar and the ritual despite knowing how insane he sounded. He wanted to move on and stop hurting so much. The scar down his chest was a reminder enough that he desperately needed to let go. "Oliver, you realize how farfetched this all sounds? The "Ocean" asked you to be its vessel? You want us to have sex one last time there to help us let go? How is that really going to help? How is the "Sea" going to fix us?" Johnny said in frustration, furrowing his brow. Oliver just frowned and looked at the floor. He knew this wouldn't be easy. Why did he ever think it would have been? Placing his hands over his face be began to cry. "I can't keep doing this. Fuck Johnny, I love you but,... you're right, ok? We won't work. I just... I'm willing to do anything to mend my broken heart and broken soul. Please, can't you just... just do this for me? It's the last time I'll ever ask, and the last time I'll ever contact you. I promise.. it will all be over after one last night." Oliver cried in distress, not knowing what else he could say or even do at this point. It was all in Johnny's hands now.

They sat together in silence for a while before Johnny replied. "You like cats, right?" He asked, completely throwing off Oliver. "Yes, but what does that have to do with anything?" Oliver replied, more concerned that things were just going to fall apart more. "Look, I'll come to the island, and we'll spend one last night together. I don't know why I even trust you and this insane story, but... I love you too, and if this is what it takes, I'll do it." Johnny retorted in a sullen voice before looking up at Oliver, smiling. Johnny pulled Oliver into him and kissed his forehead. Johnny's hands began to wander on Oliver's body again, moving to suckle and kiss Oliver's neck. As he groped at Oliver's hips and thighs, Oliver growled at him, exposing his curved fangs. This isn't what Oliver wanted or needed right now. "Johnny, stop..." Oliver hissed, but his plea fell on deaf ears causing Oliver to snap and lock his fangs into Johnny's throat, blood splattering across Oliver face. Johnny halted dead in his tracks, raising his hands in surrender to Oliver. Johnny's blood poured down both Oliver's mouth and Johnny's neck as he let go. "I'm sorry, I just... I should go. Text me when you want to finish this." Johnny said, stammering and holding his neck as he stood up to leave. Oliver huddled himself in a ball and began to cry. He didn't want to hurt Johnny, but he just didn't want to have sex with him right now. He hadn't even really wanted him to show up at his doorstep. Letting go had become hard enough as it were. Sleeping with him more and more just added salt to the wound. Wiping the blood and tears from his face, he headed back up to his bedroom to think. Was he really ready to give up everything they had?

Comments